Friday, September 14, 2012

Flying Lessons

I'm very excited. Starting Sunday the 16th at 16:00 p.m. PDT (where I live it will be 9 hours later so on Monday 01:00 a.m) I am taking Flying Lessons.

What?

Nooooo, not those kind. I will not be in the cockpit of an airplane high in the air.

I am participating in an E-course that hopefully will change my life.

Kelly Rae Roberts is an inspiration on living the creative life.
She now offers the last ever Flying Lessons. And it is exactly that.
To spread your creative wings, to jump of that ledge most of us are stuck on (I know I am) and fly into your creative life. To learn, to be inspired, to be inspiring to others, to grow, to be the person you are meant to be. To be the pilot of your life.

I will jump in with a 200% eagerness.

However, I will NOT get up at 01:00 a.m. monday morning.

Also, what I am looking forward to is meeting all the other "Pilots".
I have no idea how many of us there will be but I do know we are an internatonial bunch. Can't wait to bloghop or visit their sites to see the work they make, wether it will be in painting or photography or jewelry making or writing or ..... etc etc etc.


I'm packed, ready to travel...

lets FLY !!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to take the e-course with you! Thank you for stopping by, reading my blog, and leaving a comment on our cool course page.

    I love that you drink tea all day (I do too, when I'm home) + like crushed ice cubes. I hate cubed ice cubes! Crushed is much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Renee! I too will be flying with you in Kelly Rae's course! Great website here, it's different and I love that! Looking forward to soaring with you and the others soon :)
    Best Wishes,
    Shelly Jack

    ReplyDelete